All of our strollers & carrycots come with a 1 year guarantee for extra peace of mind.
Our Ocarro pushchair just got a little more stylish. Introducing textured melange fabrics* with a soft brushed surface, embroidered details and more. Plus, a new pocket for car seat adaptors and a mesh pocket to store and dry your rain cover! *All tested to Oeko-Tex standard
The Ocarro will keep your little one safe. It comes with reflective wheel trims for evening strolls, as well as a ventilated seat and extendable hood for protection in all weathers. And with it's easy-access basket, there's room for all those outdoor essentials.
Features & Benefits:
- Robust support: Dual suspension for all-terrains
- Ultimate comfort: Large, padded seat
- One-Hand Fold: Quick, easy and compact
- Ready from birth: Carrycot and car seat compatible
- Supportive sleep: Lie-flat seat design
- Cooling comfort: Ventilated seat
- Cosy support: Head cushion & padded chest pads
- Privacy & protection: Large, extendable hood
- Effortless strolling: Adjustable pushchair handle
- Improved visibility: Reflective wheel trims
- Durable Support
- Puncture-proof tyres
- Stress-free storage: Easy-access under-seat basket
- Ready for kerbs: Ergonomically-designed chassis
- Pocket for car seat adaptors & mesh pocket for rain cover
- Textured melange fabric with soft brush surface
- Embroidered details & branding
|Age Suitability:||Birth - 22kg/48lb|
|Dimensions:||H: 101 x W: 59 x L: 101cm|
|Dimensions (folded):||Approx. H:40 x W: 59 x D: 78cm|
|Wheel Dimensions:||Front: 8"", Rear: 11""|
|Includes:||Chassis, Seat Unit, Safety Harness, Wheels, Bumper Bar, Raincover.|
The safety standard and testing methods may vary in different countries and regions. Depending on the individual country or safety standard specific warnings may apply. In Europe, this vehicle is intended for children from birth up to 22kg.
*In USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, the recommended maximum child's weight and height for normal use should not exceed 50lbs/43"" (23kg/110cm). This product is not suitable for running or skating. Please refer to the instruction manual for further information.
We test our pushchairs ability to handle:
- 10,000 kerb mounts.
- 6,000 stairs lifts.
- 5,000 brake applications.
- 2,740 fold-trials.
- 1,000km of road.
- -15°C temperatures.
Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Standard:EN1888:2012 16 CFR 1227.