Are you welcoming your first child? Strolling with siblings? Or maybe you’re even having double the fun with twins? Whatever the situation, you’re sure to find the perfect stroller set-up with the Gazelle S. Choose from over 20 possible configurations of Gazelle cots, infant car seats or stroller seats. Mix and match to find the configuration that fits. Because every family is different. Despite its size, the Gazelle S folds up compact, fitting handily into almost any car trunk, ready for a quick unfold once you’ve reached your destination.
Whether you’re planning a picnic, day trip or shopping spree, you can benefit from a generous 23 kilos of capacity. Make full use of a huge lower basket and a detachable shopper basket that’s included with every Gazelle S stroller. And the unique CYBEX one-pull harness lets you fit and secure your child in seconds. With practically endless set-up possibilities, its the family stroller that always has a solution. The Gazelle S: Ready for your family.
- 20+ Configurations: Adapts to fit your family. An all-in-1 modular system lets you attach practically endless combinations of seats, cots and car seats
- Compact fold: Despite its size, the Gazelle S folds compact enough to fit in storage space at home or in the trunk of a car
- One-pull harness: The one-pull harness makes it a breeze to get children safe and comfortable onboard – extra handy if you’re doing it twice
- Adjustable Handlebar: The handlebar height can be easily adjusted with one hand, allowing you to find the perfect steering level for your own height
- Ergonomic Lie-Flat Position: Ready for use from birth, the huge seat unit is robust, comfortable and can be adjusted to an ergonomic lie-flat position
- XXL UPF50+ Sun Canopy: Shield your child from the elements with an extendable XXL Sun Canopy made of UPF50+ protective fabric, featuring a mesh window for breathability and healthy air circulation on hot days
- Spacious Stroller Basket: Carry up to 13 kg in in a superspacious basket. Add in the detachable shopper basket and this equals an unbeatable 23 kg of capacity
- Advanced Suspension: Enjoy a new level of riding comfort thanks to the combination of front-wheel suspension and innovative frame-based rear suspension
|From birth to approx. 4 years. Max. child weight: 22 kg Single Mode; 2 x 22 kg in Duo Mode
|Unfolded: L 930 – 1060 mm / W 650 mm / H 1000 – 1100 mm. Folded: L 330 mm / W 650 mm / H 1000 - 1100 mm Folded (most compact): L 320 mm / W 560 mm / H 745 mm
|(Frame & Seat Unit): 12.9 kg